New Member Corner
P.O. Box 3054
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83816
- Rathdrum Days - 3rd weekend in July
- Rathdrum Area Chamber Business Fair - August
- Rathdrum Mountain Adventure Race - September
- December D'Lights - 1st weekend in December
- Monthly Luncheon - 3rd Thursday of every month
- Chamber Appreciation - 3rd Thursday in July
- Annual Dinner - September
- Ribbon Cuttings / Grand Opening Ceremonies - Scheduled periodically
- Website - the Chamber website not only lists all members but gives you the opportunity to have your website linked to our page
- Newsletter - the Chamber newsletter is a monthly publication sent via e mail to inform you on the latest Chamber activities, it lists all Chamber members, and it gives the Chamber members an opportunity to be the Business of the Month
- Welcome / Relocations Kits - the Chamber sends out kits to all phone inquiries regarding our area. Also, every member receives a Welcome Kit upon joining. The Welcome Kit includes not only area information but also gives our members an opportunity to advertise for FREE.
- Chamber Mailing Labels - the Chamber offers mailing labels to be purchased for a low price so that our businesses can send special advertising to our members.
- Community Events Committee - this committee organizes events for the Rathdrum area that promote a positive image.
- Economic Development Committee - this committee encourages industrial and commercial growth and seeks out new businesses that would be a good fit for our area.
- Legislative Committee - this committee strengthens healthy ties between business, city, county and state government.
- Membership Relations Committee - this committee's goal is to seek new members, develop member services and encourage member involvement
- Clear sky
- Temperature: 19.4 °F, feels like 9.4 °F
- Wind: NE, 8.1 mph
- Rel. Humidity: 86 %
- Visibility: 10 mi
Fri, 2015-11-27 03:35